Monday, November 7, 2016

The Pink Princess Part 2

The Pink Princess 

Part 2




I take my seated position on the galvanized steal clone, leaving my pants up and in their original position around my waist because the business I'm about to handle doesn't require me to remove my garments. The Pink Princess and I can have intimacy and sex without me ever taking off one article of clothing. I retrieve a bald up piece of toilet paper from my pants pocket and began unwrapping the Pink Princess.  As soon as she catches my gaze, I'm instantly hypnotized.  She loosens the shackles of her trance allowing me just enough of the illusion of freedom to fulfill the given assignment in front of me.  

She's getting lonely there in my system all by herself. When just a short time ago she ran rampant all through my blood stream there are now only traces of where she once was.  She's dying.  Her powers are fading and my high escape plan along with them.  "Can't let her die," I think as I unwrap the present's presents, unraveling the wet toilet paper wrapping paper I began to remove the "Pink Princess."  Just 3 pills... I mean I'm not trying to overdue it, right?

Push it to the limit, of course, overdue it, no thanks.  Plus I ain't trying to get high evidence of my earlier intoxication still lingering.  I realize the pills have slightly melted and have little pieces of toilet paper stuck to them.  "Oh well, a little pieces of toilet paper never hurt or killed nobody?  Down the hatch they go.  I finally swallowed the mouth full of water I was holding along with "Pink Princess."  I decide to sit and wait for her to arrive in the pit of my stomach, multiply in my blood and take control.  

As I sit there like a statue stuck on stupid, minutes turn to hours and hours turn into more hours.  I don't know where I've been, I just know I haven't been "here". A flash-flood of murky memories from a journey I don't remember has led me on travels transcending galaxies, time zones and even the impenetrable shackles of the "modern day mind slavery" that have not only my ankles and wrist bound but with efficient precision have imprisoned my mind(Where the head goes the body follows.). The Pink Princess is dominant in every ring, in any arena she holds the title with a vice grip. Suddenly, like lightening striking, it dawns on me. "I've been sitting here too long." I get up and calmly began to walk out the bathroom and make it half way before I realize that this is not really happening, except in my minds eye and the actual scenario that is transpiring is me in an "attempt" to get up and walk out the bathroom, starting to slide off and down the toilet onto the floor, now observing that I've been sitting here so long the rim of the toilet has cut the circulation of blood flow to my legs.

They have fallen asleep on me. I can't feel them at all below the knees. I can't feel my feet. Are my ankles there? Anybody seen my ankles? I try to grab a hold of the stall wall for support using my left hand, but somehow manage to miss a big ass wall and just end up bumping my head on it. I don't know how hard, cause I only "heard" it, I didn't feel it and have already forgotten it as I prepare to try to brace for the half fall with my right arm. My right hand and the floor connect slowing down the next meeting scheduled to introduce my face to the floor. I quickly bring in "Lefty" that previously made a failed attempt, in to support "Righty". Face to Floor meeting, CANCELED.

In one quick motion I somehow manage to push myself up off the floor and onto the toilet. I have the "bright idea" that if I just continue to sit here doing the exact same thing I did before that will give my sleeping legs time to wake up, problem solved. Brilliant, right? I have patience ... as long as I have the Pink Princess. Then I have my second "bright idea", cigarettes. I need a cigarette. That would feel so good right now, never mind the fact I can't feel my legs. Pink Princess seems to make everything better including cigarettes! My next thought, socks. I keep cigarettes in my socks!

I reach down to get a cigarette from my left sock and almost fall completely off the toilet again. "Hey, why can't I feel anything from the knee down?!" Why can't I feel my legs? [Having already forgotten the experience I had less than 5 minutes ago that ended me up back on the toilet.] Anyway, who has time to spend trying to figure that out, when I'm immersed in recovering my cigarette from my sock, which is near the floor that my 2 feet are touching but I can't feel them and without the support of my legs balancing myself on this toilet seat is proving to be challenging, but I'm up for it. I complete my mission without busting my ass again and retrieve my wet cigarette.

I have a wet piece of pink tissue paper neatly folded into a perfect square about the size of a quarter but thicker. Wait a minute, "why is everything coming out of my sock, wet"?  Oh yeah, Pink Princess makes me sweat a lot and everywhere, apparently even my ankles.  No problem, "Pink Princess" is always there to offer me helpful solutions in situations of crisis like this one.  I pull out my fire or lighter from the right sock where I normally keep it.  I flick it flame on and began to use the heat source to dry my cancer stick being careful to only dry it, not burn it.

Satisfied with my work I use the same flame thrower to light my cigarette.  I take the first of two long drags from my cancer stick, exhale and repeat.  "Pink Princess" does make cigarettes better, I think, as I exhale the 2nd drag.

The wet piece of folded pink toilet paper runs across the screen of my mind, and I simultaneously examine the way my lungs react to the caress of the smoke from drag number three.  I was already blankly staring at the wet pink squares but now I focus in.  Usain Bolt ain't got nothing on my brains train of thought running a mile a minute.  Immediately, I recognize what it is.  The wet tissue is unable to be unfolded.  The thought crosses my mind to try the same trick I used to dry my cigarette.  I let it pass.  I now know what's inside and I can't risk damaging the precious cargo inside.  I gently tear open the sweat soaked tissue paper to discover the melted pink princesses fragile capsule covering fused into the wet toilet paper exposing the white powdery substance inside her.

Having forgotten that I just came back here to "pop-off" I "remember" that I came back here to "pop-off."  There's about 5 or 6 pills here that I had hidden in my sock from earlier and forgot I hid them there.  So of course, I think I just placed it there before coming into the bathroom to "pop-off this first time as I stare at the glob of grayish white melted gel capsules. White powdery substances and wet tissue paper pink from all the bleeding dye no longer on the capsules' coverings.  "Can't let this go to waste."

"Only one choice I see"...before I can finish my thought of figuring out what the "one" choice I see is, I feel myself swallow.  I didn't even realize I'd moved an inch.  I just felt myself swallow, looking at my hand as if I'd never stopped looking at it in the first place, the messy glob is gone, and a quick glance around the floor shows I didn't drop it, only a slight pink stain in my hand where I once held her so I guess my only option was "down the hatch.

Normally, it takes at least a few minutes for her to go to work, having to fight through the capsule's material acting as a barricade to the entrance of her freedom.  With no "barrier", like a line of that good coke straight to the head she is immediately granted her "All Access" backstage pass to the inner workings of my circulatory system.  I simultaneously began to feel her effects.

Wait a minute this is different.  I feel "super crunk" like never before.  I feel awesome!  Even though it has yet to register that the reason I feel so "extra" awesome is cause I took an extra overdose.  My high is high and my "out of control" is "OUT OF CONTROL."




                       *****TO BE CONTINUED****

No comments:

Post a Comment